Warehouse Order Puller - #292337
Date: 06/11/2021 20:31 PM
City: Chantilly, North Carolina
Salary: $15 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Warehouse Order Puller
A job at Full time
We are looking for As of now
Location Dallas, NC
Online bewerbenPDF Download
Please apply online and attach your resume or email your resume directly to Patti White / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warehouse Order Puller
Where we need you
Under the direction of the warehouse manager, this position supports department efforts to efficiently store and ship finished goods.
The items listed below are good representative of the responsibilities required, but others may be assigned as necessary.
- Responsible for checking all rods into inventory and checking tolerances
- Accurately check all paperwork against the material and process paperwork to Warehouse manager
- Properly place all received material
- Processing orders through UPS metering machine
- Pull orders for customers, based on the blue ticket
- Check with warehouse manager prior to turning any material in as out of stock
- Perform cycle counts during the month to verify accuracy of inventory
- Good housekeeping for the sheet area
- Ship stock orders daily
How to convince us
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school graduate or GED
- Must be able to read company documentation
- Must be able to read measuring devices such as, but not limited to tape measures and calipers
- This individual will be required to stand, kneel, bend or stoop
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 lbs.
- This position requires the ability to make visual judgement of both finished work and material received in from outside sources
What we offer
Pay starts at $15/hr. with competitive benefits package
In the Röchling Group you’ll be shaping industry. Worldwide. Together, we are changing everyday lives – by making cars lighter, making drug packaging safer and enhancing industrial applications. With 11,000 employees in 25 countries.
Share / PDF Download
Human Resources US
+1 704 922-7814
Röchling Engineering Plastics
903 Gastonia Technology Parkway
28034 Dallas, NC