Administrative Support III - #337332
Date: 07/22/2021 12:00 PM
City: Rockville, Maryland
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
DIGITALiBiz, Inc. (iBiz) is an Information Technology (IT) and business consulting small business providing next-generation solutions to federal government customers. Our mission is to maximize the use of IT systems, business process engineering, research, analysis, and customer-focused best practices to implement vision and innovation that works. Our experience developing effective, scalable, and usable IT and program management solutions help solve our customers' real-world business problems. Founded in 2002, iBiz is headquartered in Rockville, MD and has been recognized as a Washington Post 2015 and 2016 Top Workplace and 2018 and 2019 Best Places to Work awardee by the Washington Business Journal. If you enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced environment with friendly people who are truly driven to achieve superior results, iBiz is for you!
This position will provide correspondence support for FAA AFB-130 Correspondence Services performing at a high level office-oriented, clerical, and coordinating functions in an administrative role. Typical functions include: telephone answering, desk staffing, data entry, regular cyclical report generation and distribution, and pre-defined task execution.
Duties will include the following:
- Analyze inbound technical information and correspondence, determining appropriate action office and assigning internal deadlines necessary for response
- Perform analysis and substantive editorial review of correspondence bound for the division manager level and above, ensuring timeliness and quality consistent with agency requirements (GPO Style Manual, Correspondence Manual, Plain Language, etc.) and the AVS Quality Management System
- Ensure urgent correspondence demands receive the appropriate priority and advise management when time critical deadlines will not be met
- Work with assigned division managers, administrative staff, and technical personnel to resolve complex or controversial issues associated with division-technical information or correspondence
- Follow up with division management as necessary to assure timely response and meeting of deadlines
- Oversee the correspondence tracking system for offices in the International Program Division and Aircraft Maintenance Division and address any inconsistent or missing information
- Review and support continuous improvement of Quality Management System processes and work instructions associated with correspondence and technical information
- Serves as an International Program and Aircraft Maintenance directorate liaison for coordinating division manager and above correspondence intended for recipients outside of immediate division
- Provide "time and attendance" review and support
- Conduct travel reviews for the various Branches
- Provide document control and manage office correspondence
- Manage video-telecom system and security requests; completing key card and key request forms and setting up telecom equipment
- Act as Admin. backup, serving as backup to other Admins. with telephones and conference room scheduling as needed
- Manage SharePoint for Aircraft Maintenance Division
- Manage Mailbox for Aircraft Maintenance Division
- Manage EDMS for International Program Division and Aircraft Maintenance Division
- Perform other duties as assigned
Keys to success:
- Superior organizational and analytical skills with keen attention to accuracy, detail, and quality
- Superior time management and follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner and work with staff at various levels
- Must be detail-oriented and be able to exercise sound judgment while working proactively and effectively with minimal supervision
- HS Diploma with 6 years of relevant experience, or
- Bachelor's degree with 4 years of relevant experience or
- Associate's degree with 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in the use of industry standard office software and applications (Microsoft Office, Acrobat, etc.)
- Experience with FAA's International Travel Guidelines
- Previous FAA experience
Physical requirements for this position
This position operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax and print machines. This position is largely sedentary; however, constant repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers. Seldom lifting of office supplies weighing up to 20 pounds as necessary.
DIGITALiBIZ, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, creed, national origin or ancestry, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, status as a veteran, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (collectively any “Protected Basis”).
If you are in need of Reasonable Accommodations, please Contact Diane Reed at (240) 252-2955 [email protected] She will be able to address this need.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.