RBT - #337334
BY YOUR SIDE - Autism Therapy Services
Date: 07/22/2021 12:00 PM
City: Tinley Park, Illinois
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
BY YOUR SIDE offers direct, 1:1 therapy in center and in-home and provides our therapists on the job training and resources needed to help our clients thrive. BYS gives you access to collaborate with multiple disciplines (Occupational and Speech Therapy) to enhance your overall knowledge and to create effective therapy plans. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about helping children on the autism spectrum reach their full potential… We are looking for YOU!
- Provide direct, 1:1 ABA therapy to children ages 2-21 years old in the center, home, and community based environments
- Teach clients to acquire language, academic, social, and self-help skills under the supervision of a BCBA treatment plan
- Implement programs and skills that are centered around helping the client reach their full potential
- Assist in creating new client projects and materials
- Bachelor's degree preferred or pursuing in Psychology, Education, Applied Behavior Analysis, or related field
- High interest in and/or experience working with children on the autism spectrum
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel (valid driver's license and vehicle insurance)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.