Supv Pt Care Services ARRMC (Obstetrics) - #337342
Date: 07/22/2021 12:00 PM
City: Gold Hill, Oregon
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Supervisor of Patient Care Services Womens and Childrens ARRMC
Interested? Email Tami Garcia firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Are
The Family Birth Center and Maternal Child Unit at Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center is the regional referral center for high-risk patients spanning Northern California and Southern Oregon, with an average of 1,600 deliveries per year.Our trustworthy care teams are a preferred choice for our patients and providers. Working towards a baby-friendly designation, our team of skilled clinicians strive to provide medical excellence. Including utilizing a family-centered model for drug exposed infants, the renowned Eat, Sleep, Console method.In addition, our team also follows the gold standards for staffing perinatal units, set forth by the leading authority in perinatal nursing, the Association of Womens Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN). We also serve as the states first and only - Emergency Department for OB patients, where our OB hospitalists are on call 24/7, allowing our skilled nursing staff to have continuous physician support.
What Youll Do
- Provide oversight, support and coordination for Maternal Child and Labor & Delivery patient care areas.
- Primarily provide focus in supervising patient care, department operations and ensuring that the care meets the quality standards, within a cost-effective approach.
- Provide performance improvement, statistical data collection, patient and community education and assist in managing the organization change for Womens and Childrens.
- Have an opportunity to work and collaborate with the Womens and Childrens manager and supervisor on related goal setting and department planning.
- Provide consistent and timely information and feedback to the manager, including input regarding financial and/or quality performance and human resource issues.
What You Must Have
- Associates Degree in Nursing required
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
- Two years clinical experience in area of specialty or 2 years progressive clinical leadership experience in a related specialty required
- Experience within Womens and Childrens specialty preferred
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing required upon start date
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
What We Offer
- Competitive starting wage and opportunity to work with an award-winning healthcare system
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness incentives
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous earned time off that supports a fun and health work/life balance!
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence Respect Honesty Service Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.