Administrative Assistant - #337366
Date: 07/22/2021 12:30 PM
City: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
By joining Numotion, you will be a part of the nation's leading provider of Complex Rehabilitation Technology. Numotion is helping thousands of people with individually configured, medically necessary mobility products and services. From manual and powered wheelchairs to disposable medical supplies that serve unique medical and functional needs, we are improving the lives of people with disabilities by enabling them to actively participate in everyday life. Maintaining our standing as the industry leader in CRT comes from having a workforce with a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment based on open dialogue, active listening and ongoing definitive actions.
An administrative assistant provides administrative support to Staff, Managers, Directors, and/or Vice Presidents. This position involves daily contact with both internal and external contacts, as well as exposure to sensitive confidential information. This position will also assist with scheduling and managing of workflow.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Copies and scans correspondence or other printed materials; files accordingly.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Reads and routes incoming mail.
- Assists other assistants in projects and events
- Directing clients to evaluation rooms
- Clean and disinfect evaluation rooms and lobby
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of office related experience in a similar sized organization is required.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities.
- Able to think quickly, assess a situation and make a sound decision.
- Able to use technology to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Solid critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Assertive, self-directed; able to work without supervision.
- Ability to perform job with integrity and values consistent with the Numotion Mission.
At Numotion, we offer competitive compensation packages, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, a 401k and life insurance. Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and do not tolerate discrimination against our employees, customers and partners regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status. Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Customer Service - Retail - Phones