Production Assistant, Studio Operations - Fabletics - #337396
TechStyle Fashion Group
Date: 07/22/2021 13:00 PM
City: El Segundo, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Fabletics Inc. – The Shop is currently looking for a Production Assistant, Studio Operations.
How Do You Fit In?
Fabletics Inc. is seeking a motivated Production Assistant, Studio Operations to join The Shop – our in-house advertising agency. This role will assist the Studio Operations Manager and Studio Equipment Managers with day-to-day operations of our nine in-house studios across two offices. The ideal candidate for this position must be a self-motived team player, who is able to step into projects easily. We value employees who are highly accountable, take initiative to foresee issues, and problems before they occur, and who proactively seek out solutions. We’re looking for a candidate who is excited to show up to work each day, has a desire to learn more in photo and video equipment as well as studio operations.
This position will report to the Studio Operations Manager
- Clean up studios and assist wrapping out gear and production supplies after shoots
- Assist the Studio Operations department as needed on day-to-day operations
- Make sure all studios are stocked with paint and supplies
- Paint studio cycs
- Make runs when we have equipment pickups
- Pull gear as needed for shoots
- Assist Equip. Managers in prepping studios for shoots
- Organize and maintain our studios
- Test and troubleshooting gear when it is returned or malfunctioning
- Assist on set as needed as an additional hand
- Input credit card information
- Candidate must have 1 year experience in production / on-set experience or rental house experience
- Candidate must have knowledge of Microsoft Suite Word, Dropbox, Excel, and Outlook
- Team player, self-motived, being able to step into projects easily with a positive attitude
- Has potential to do computer work / desire to learn & work
- Willing to adapt to new roles in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate must be able to project a calm disposition at all times, setting a positive example for the rest of the team
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must have a vehicle accessible for runs
TechStyle is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At TechStyle, we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. TechStyle will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.