RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT - Jersey Mike's - #337411
JCK / KB Restaurants, et al
Date: 07/22/2021 13:00 PM
City: Keizer, Oregon
Salary: $16 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Our management team is the heartbeat of each and every location. These teams of dedicated professionals interject their spirit and dedication into the success of each and every member of their team, and our amazing customer’s every single day!
We are interested in speaking with experienced, service-oriented members of their communities regarding career opportunities as leaders:
- Assistant Manager (wage DOE, starting at $14.25/hr + tips)
- General Manager (wage DOE, starting at $16.00/hr + tips)
We are a family owned business and it shows. We lead with compassion and community. And, are dedicated to creating opportunities for success and teamwork to grow. We are in the business of serving people!
How do you want to be remembered????
We want to exceed even your own expectation for customer service. Be part of a team that is 100% focused on creating that memorable customer service experience with each and every interaction.
COME SHINE WITH US!!
- Ensure total customer satisfaction through the delivery of a quality product and excellent customer service by restaurant personnel.
- Respond positively and quickly to customer concerns and correct problems before they affect customers.
- Supervise and direct employees customarily and regularly during work hours.
- Works independently and uses own discretion and judgment in executing duties and responsibilities.
- Train, coach and provide regular performance feedback (positive and corrective) to motivate and improve the performance of all employees.
- Evaluate employees’ performance and hold employees accountable for meeting performance standards.
- Communicate team goals and expectations to all employees; coach employees toward achieving goals, recognize and reward employees who contribute to goals.
- Make employment decisions regarding: hiring, discipline, advancement, termination, compensation.
- Develop and execute the business plan for the restaurant.
- Analyze business performance, monitor controllable costs and initiate appropriate corrective actions when necessary.
- Utilize labor effectively to meet budgets while ensuring high quality of QSC.
- Execute company-wide marketing programs.
- Identify and develop local restaurant marketing strategies to maximize sales.
- Ensure business and personnel practices are conducted according to state and federal laws and consistent with Jersey Mike's policies and procedures.
- 100% attendance, working a minimum of 47 hours per week.
- Uphold company food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements to ensure health and safety of customer and employees.
Compensation also includes access to various benefits based on position including medical, dental, vision, paid life, short/long term disability, 401(k) with employer contribution and generous PTO.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
And, have a food handler’s permit and/or obtain one within 30 days of starting.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Successful team members are service oriented with not only the guest, but also your team members.
A good team player will communicate consistently, be able to comfortably interact with customers, handle service issues that may arise in a professional manner, and be able to take initiative and problem solve.
Basic math skills are critical.
- Ability to work upwards of 47 hours per week, as dictated by business need,
- Stand for long periods of time,
- Bend and stoop,
- Work around heat,
- Work in close quarters with others,
- Move throughout the restaurant to perform assigned tasks,
- Lift up to 50 pounds, and
- Work with various cleaning products.
Working conditions sometimes involve exposure to excessive heat and cold associated with kitchen environment. Exposure to various foods, cleaning chemicals, sharp utensils, and hazardous food preparation equipment.