Diagnostic Tech Runner - #337420
EYE-Q Vision Care
Date: 07/22/2021 13:00 PM
City: Friant, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
EYE-Q Vision Care is seeking applicants for the position of Diagnostic Tech Runner to join our Clinic Department at our Fresno EYE-Q Vision Location. EYE-Q Vision Care is looking for an individual to guide patients to appropriate testing or waiting location. They will provide support to the Diagnostic Technician team, ensure encounters are delivered to the appropriate OD/MD station and perform other appropriate duties as assigned.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WOULD BE EXPECTED TO:
- Must have reliable and consistent attendance
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Paychex and Nextgen.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in a written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Preference will be given to applicants with experience in an optical setting. Fluency in Spanish is preferred but not required. This is a full time position with a benefits package. Hourly rate will be determined based on experience and training of the candidate. Schedule will be Monday through Friday with an occasional Saturday if required by position or needs of the practice.
EYE-Q Vision Care proudly serves the California Central Valley. We are a fast-paced, high complexity practice and offer several specialty services to our patients. We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about providing compassionate care to our patients while treating fellow coworkers with dignity and respect.
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
POSITION LOCATION: EYE-Q Vision Care practice sites are located in Fresno, Clovis and Selma
- Competitive Salary
- Great growth opportunities
- Excellent Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Time
- Employee Discounts
- Corporate Wellness Programs
- Recognition Programs
EYE-Q Vision Care is regarded as a leading eye care center in Central California. We are committed to excellence and our patient’s tur to us for the best eye care and treatment available. Our team of ophthalmologists, optometrists, and professional support staff handle all aspects of eye/vision care, from general exams to complex surgeries. Founded in 1956, we provide excellent learning opportunities, outstanding coworkers, and exceptional compensation and benefits.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT EMPLOYMENT AT EYE-Q VISION CARE OR TO VIEW ALL OF OUR OPENINGS, PLEASE VISIT: