Online Casino Dealer (Part Time) - #337489
Date: 07/22/2021 14:00 PM
City: Atlantic City, New Jersey
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Evolution is the world´s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions and Slots, delivering best-in-class ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees including many of the world´s best known gaming brands. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are leading the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our live services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards, including ‘Live Casino Supplier of the Year’ at the EGR B2B Awards for eleven consecutive years and ‘Casino Content Provider of the Year’ in the 2019 EGR North America Awards. This success is largely down to the creativity, quality and commitment of our people and we are always looking to expand our talented teams.
Evolution was founded in 2006 in Sweden and employs around 9000 people in 20 locations and 10 studios globally of which 3 in the US and 1 in Canada
For more information about us visit evolution.com/careers/USA
What we are looking for:
Are you service oriented and looking for an exciting opportunity? Then Evolution is the right place for you! As a Game Presenter, presentation and personality are key as you’ll be presenting casino games live on-camera! No prior dealing experience is required.
We provide a full three-week training at our Evolution Academy where you'll learn how to deal Blackjack, Roulette, and Baccarat as well as how to present the games in front of the camera. You’ll be dealing cards, spinning the wheel, and announcing the winning results. It’s a like hosting your own TV game show, except the players aren’t in the studio — they’re live-streaming the games to their computers, tablets, and smartphones.
We’re looking for customer service minded people with a positive energy, who can deliver a great experience for our players. The studio runs 24 hours a day, which means that we offer day, swing and night shifts.
- Host and deal a variety of casino games in a live studio streamed to real players in a rotating shift work environment
- Maintain the highest professional standards at all times
- Participate in table promotions, internal and external media campaigns
- Interact with, and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live players
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Required to successfully complete a pre-employment background check.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to wear assigned uniforms and maintain professional appearance standards.
- Service-minded with excellent communications skills and a positive attitude.
- The ability to work as part of a team and be adaptable to changing business needs.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a service-oriented role.
- Responsible, dedicated, and dependable.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-growing team, we also offer:
- Hourly Rate + Tips & Performance Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Break Time
- Paid Full Game Technique Training
- Flexible part time scheduling
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Nationwide Employee Discount Program
- Centrally located modern studio environment with break room & refreshments
More information on www.evolution.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.