Utility Services Clerk - #337490
City of Broken Arrow, OK
Date: 07/22/2021 14:00 PM
City: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Under general supervision, performs clerical duties in support of the city's utility billing activities.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides customer service through different forms of communications: telephone, email, fax, or in person.
- Processes requests for new utility accounts; transfer customers from one address to another; closes accounts.
- Processes utility payments through different processing applications.
- Processes night deposits.
- Creates service orders per customer's needs.
- Process Billing adjusts as needed.
- Answers telephones and provides customer service.
- Assists co-workers with questions and concerns as they arise.
- Orders office supplies as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience
Requires a High School Diploma or GED equivalent, supplemented by one to two years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.Ability to be bonded. Certified Notary Public is preferred.