Youth Care Specialist - Full Time- Hours: 2pm-10pm - #337509
KVC Health Systems
Date: 07/22/2021 14:30 PM
City: Topeka, Kansas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Provide child care and support for contract children requiring in-office and community based supervision. Driving is required to provide transportation as needed for our clients; use of fleet vehicles is available.
Full Time- Hours: 2pm-10pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned according to qualification of staff and development of programs.
- Set up and maintain a safe environment in the office and/or community that will support child(ren) to feel safe, cared for and nurtured
- Organize and implement safe, developmentally appropriate activities for children that include art projects, puzzles, books, homework, etc.
- When needed, transport children to/from placements, appointments and/or visits
- Communicate concerns and other pertinent information to child's assigned worker
- Exhibit a high level of courtesy and professionalism and ensure confidentiality
- Work as a member of a team per KVC Values
- Serve as a mandated reporter of suspected abuse/neglect
- Provide back-up support to Case Managers as needed
- Complete and submit case activity logs when required
High school diploma or GED
Valid driver's license and auto insurance