Office Administrator - #337518
Date: 07/22/2021 14:30 PM
City: Homestead, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
About The Company
ONX Homes is a transformative, vertically integrated single-family home developer. ONX’s mission is to provide high quality and affordable homes with a focus on sustainability and long life. ONX uses its proprietary design/engineering methodology and off-site fabrication technology to dramatically increase the speed of construction. Once built, ONX then takes its customers through an advanced, technology-enabled sales and closing experience that is both efficient and comfortable. Beginning in Texas and Florida, ONX plans to bring its unique model to major growth across the US in the next several years.
What You Will Be Doing
As the Office Administrator for our production factory, you will be responsible to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. You will be reporting to the People Operations Manager while providing support to the production managers and employees, assisting in facility needs and managing the company administrative requests.
Essential Job Functions
- Answer and direct phone calls appropriately.
- Ensure proper security measures taken for individuals entering facility.
- Organize and schedule appointments/meetings upon request.
- Communicate all facility changes/updates to all appropriate employees.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for facility procedures, updates, protocols, changes, etc
- Update and maintain facility policies and procedures as new revisions come up.
- Work with, obtain quotes, and negotiate best price with vendors/suppliers for basic office materials and equipment
- Maintain appropriate Distribution Lists within company, by department.
- Provide general support to visitors and connect them with appropriate party.
- Act as the main point of contact for all internal employees and external clients
- Partner with executive and management team to collaborate and handle new inquiries that come up.
- Proven experience as an Office or Administrative Assistant.
- Positive attitude and ability to multi-task while promoting a positive work environment.
- Ability to be agile in a thriving environment and assist with various department’s needs.
- Create shipping labels, send, and receive packages with urgency, and distribute to appropriate recipients.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Strong ability to be resourceful and make executive decisions for best interest of business.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work in fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of production and/or construction is a great plus!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift heavy loads, work in awkward spaces safely and stand for long hours. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
If this sounds like you, you should apply right away so we can discuss how you can be a part of this exciting, fast-paced organization!
ONX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.