Full-Time Dishwasher - #337528
Date: 07/22/2021 14:30 PM
City: Hernando, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
As a Dishwasher, you will be responsible for enhancing and supporting the overall dining experience for our residents, family members and guests. This is to be handled with The Sterling Touch professional, friendly, courteous, helpful and in a timely manner, resulting in a very high level of satisfaction for Residents and their guests. This position is under the general guidance of the Executive Chef in accordance with Community standards, processes, procedure, practices, and philosophies.
- Participate in Start Sterling! line up every day
- Greet the Residents, guests, fellow employees, and vendors in a friendly and courteous manner
- Responsible for the safe loading, running and cleanliness of the dish machine and to provide a neat, clean, and organized dish area
- Monitor the dish machine wash and rinse temperatures, as well as, chemical levels for efficient and sanitary operation
- Reports any dish machine mechanical problems immediately
- Wash and return to storage all tableware and kitchen ware to proper areas
- Maintain adequate levels of clean sanitized service and kitchen ware during service
- Responsible for manually washing kitchen ware using 3 compartment sinks
- Ensuring wash and rinse water is always clean and sanitizer is changed frequently, as well as, properly concentrated
- Handle all tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss
- Responsible for sweeping and mopping the kitchen production area after service
- Ensure polished, defect free, and proper handling of dishes, glassware, utensils and all service ware
- Bag and safely transport kitchen refuse to dumpster area.
- Ensure dish area is always safe, clean, and sanitary and in compliance with local and state regulatory requirements
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred.
- One year or more of dishwashing experience, preferred.
- Full-Time Hours
- Flexible Scheduling
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.