Corporate Talent Acquisition Specialist - #337556
Red Hat Software
Date: 07/22/2021 15:00 PM
City: Raleigh, North Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Red Hat People (HR) team is looking for a Corporate Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will support our recruitment function through identification and screening of candidates for a variety of roles and skills in the U.S. You'll manage the applicant flow, target social and business networks, and use our candidate relationship management (CRM) tools to manage your activities. Once you identify the best candidates, you will serve as an ambassador for Red Hat and effectively position our brand to hire candidates. As a Corporate Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll need to have a proven record of being able to manage multiple stakeholders and developing solid search techniques. You’ll collaborate with our talent environment
Primary job responsibilities:
- Identify potential future Red Hatters using a variety of sourcing tools, including social media and internet searches
- Partner with the Talent team to work together on providing our candidates with the best hiring experience
- Proactively market potential candidates to hiring managers
- Manage the candidate pipeline using our applicant tracking system (ATS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tool
- Meet and assess potential candidates on their skills, culture fit and add, and abilities
- Ensure exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience throughout the recruitment process
- Become an ambassador of the Red Hat brand; grow your audience, deliver high-quality and relevant content, and interact with communities and individuals on social media
- Maintain accurate documentation to ensure compliance with legal and corporate requirements
- Demonstrated success using internet marketing or search tools like Boolean search, database search, or social media
- Genuine passion for sourcing and researching
- Technology and industry experience
- Experience using LinkedIn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable networking with people from different backgrounds
- Motivated and goal-oriented with the ability to solve issues using creative problem-solving skills
About Red Hat:
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
- Retirement 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
- Additional benefits including employee stock purchase plan, family planning reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, transportation expense account, employee assistance program, and more!
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Red Hat located in the United States.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.