Travel Nurse RN - Progressive Care Unit - #337571
Date: 07/22/2021 15:00 PM
City: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Salary: $2,376 / month
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is seeking a travel nurse RN Progressive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
Estimated pay breakdown
$2,376 per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipends
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Progressive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality PCU/Step-down Nurse for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care PCU/Step-down setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
Progressive Care Nurses (PCU) care for patients requiring close monitoring and frequent assessment, but who aren't unstable enough to need ICU care. PCU nurses monitor cardiac and other critical vital signs and detect any changes, thereby enabling intervention of life-threatening or emergency situations. Many PCU patients receive complex medications that may require titration based on the patientâ€™s vital signs The PCU nurse is sometimes also called a step-down nurse and the PCU is also known as cardiac step-down, medical step-down, neuro step-down, surgical step-down and ER holding.
- Monitor and assess patients who aren't unstable enough to need ICU care.
- Utilize computer equipment to monitor cardiac and other vital information and detect any changes, thereby enabling intervention of life-threatening or emergency situations.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: PCU Nurse, RN-Progressive Care, Telemetry Nursing positions, Step-down, Stepdown, Travel Nurse, Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, EKG, Tele, Telemetry Contracts, Registered Nurse, Telemetry Nurse, Tele Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, Telemetry Nurse, RN-Tele, Travel Nursing
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan
- Company provided housing options
- Sick pay
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
Regine Azemard from MedPro Healthcare Staffing
MedPro Job ID #575106. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: PCU/Step-down Nurse Nursing: PCU.
About Chapel Hill, NC
Vivian rates working as a Travel Progressive Care Nurse in Chapel Hill, NC as a 81 out of 100.