eCom Program Manager – Order Management - #337608
Date: 07/22/2021 15:30 PM
City: Montara, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Our team at PepsiCo eCommerce works with the most cutting-edge technology and builds our own tech stack from scratch. This is where you’ll see your work come to life, as a member of a small, agile, highly skilled team that ushers global projects through from conceptualization to implementation
We’ve been laser-focused on winning in the marketplace, developing and executing direct-to-consumer experiences like PantryShop.com and Snacks.com in less than 30 days. At PepsiCo, we leverage a combination of technology, insights, resources and inventory to quickly meet consumers' evolving needs, with $3 billion in retail sales and growing.
With a team of more than 250 associates and offices in Manhattan, Chicago, Plano, and Silicon Valley, we’re unleashing the full potential of automation, data science, and machine learning to challenge the way snacks and beverages are sold every day.
The Data Operations team has an opening for program manager. This person will collaborate with team members from Tax, Engineering, Product, Supply Chain, Finance, IT, and PepsiCo Business Units to manage multiple interconnected projects, such as new site, brand, or product rollouts. This person will work closely with a wide group of stakeholders to understand and align goals and objectives for development projects and initiatives; develop standard rollout procedures, and document requirements and business rules to ensure successful and timely rollouts.
This position reports directly to the Data Operations Manager on the PepsiCo eCommerce Product team, collaborates closely with our engineering, product, and supply chain, and business leads, and is based out of NYC, Bay Area locations, Plano, or Chicago locations.
Work with the development team of engineers, designers, product managers, business users, and SaaS providers
Participate in product development and maintenance as subject matter expert, reviewing proposed designs, and performing user acceptance testing
Manage multiple projects and initiatives while tracking budget and launch timelines
Develop and document standard operating procedures to ensure seamless integration of new brands, customers, capabilities, and product lines on our eCommerce sites
Create a staffing plan: hire, develop and mentor a small team
Support end-users of our systems
Manage operations relationships with SaaS vendors; develop processes for support, system updates, enhancements, and more. Escalate production issues to vendor support teams, track progress, and work with vendors to document root cause / determine future prevention
Lead vendor and product evaluations for 3rd party products and services such as tax software and payment processing
Develop training and rollout materials for new system deployments/updates
Develop requirements for operations dashboards / analytical tools to monitor our system performance; to include metrics for financial data integrity, bugs and other system issues, system response time and system availability
The role can be based out of New York, NY, Plano, TX or San Francisco, CA
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5+ experience in technical support, business/ data analyst, business/finance/engineering operations, or similar role
- 2-3 years’ experience supporting 3rd party software/hardware systems
- Overall 7+ years of business experience
- Prefer experience with eCommerce D2C/B2B software, such as Shopify or Magento
- Experience with accounting, and accounting systems
- Strong Excel skill required; SQL highly preferred
- 3+ years in an enterprise environment working with data-driven systems such as ERP, HRIS, POS, etc.
- Knowledge of help desk/ticketing software such as Jira or ZenDesk
- Familiar with Agile development processes and tools such as Jira or Pivotal Tracker
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-starter: bias for action and not easily deterred – willing to search out answers to difficult/complex questions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, and across various teams; good communications skills with engineers as well as business and finance team members
- Team player; excellent listening skills; welcoming of ideas and new ways of looking at things
- Highly organized
- Comfortable leading a team
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement