Loss Prevention Agent - 2nd and 3rd Shifts - #337669
Date: 07/22/2021 16:30 PM
City: Twin Peaks, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
2nd Shift, Wednesday - Sunday, 3:00pm - 11:30pm
3rd Shift, Thursday - Monday, 11:00pm - 7:30am
Logistics done differently.
Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the world’s most admired by Fortune and one of America’s best employers by Forbes. As a Loss Prevention Agent, you are responsible for security & loss prevention functions within the facility to achieve maximum shrink reduction and protection of company assets. In this position you will be responsible for enforcing all security and loss prevention policies and procedures.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Patrol all areas of the facility by foot and vehicle as required
- Monitor security cameras and conduct daily physical hazard inspections
- Defuse disturbances and escort individuals from the property if necessary
- Conduct initial investigation reports and gather evidence as directed by Site Security Manager
- Walk through and around the exterior of the entire facility conducting Safety/Hazard/Security audits
- Complete incident and accident/injury reports related to security and in collaboration with Site Safety Management
- Maintain a safe work environment at all times
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 1 year of Loss Prevention/Security experience
- Knowledge and experience with security systems
It’d be great if you also have:
- High School Diploma
- Availability to work flexible shifts, including days, nights and/or weekends
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present clean, organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
- The self-motivation to work well with minimal supervision or in a team environment
This job requires the ability to:
- Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
- Tolerate weather elements, including heat, cold, rain, snow and wind
- Work independently
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.