Customer Service Dispatcher - Pompano Beach, FL - #337692
Heritage Service Group
Date: 07/22/2021 16:30 PM
City: Highland Beach, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Customer Service Dispatcher provides administrative and operational support to ensure efficiency of Pompano Beach Branch operations.
- Prioritizes new unscheduled service calls for branch’s service technicians to best meet customer’s needs.
- Works closely with the branch management to coordinate technicians according to customer requests, determine schedules, and dispatch service calls.
- Provides technicians with any pertinent information regarding service calls.
- Opens & closes service orders for billing upon completion to ensure accuracy.
- Supports field service technicians in the field to resolve problems quickly.
- Collaborates with customers, manufacturers, and internal departments to determine customer needs.
- Coordinates shipping & receiving of ordered and or warranty parts.
- Generates accurate purchase orders for parts to corporate office and outside vendors.
- Communicates credit | collection guidelines & resolves situations accordingly and timely.
- Generates daily, monthly, and quarterly reports as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- One (1) year of experience in a dispatching role.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Spanish is a plus, but not required.
Skills, Abilities, and Other Requirements:
Ability to work independently
- Strong Windows based computer skills including Microsoft Word & Excel.
- High level of accuracy: ability to collect and prepare data for reports.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to answer high volume incoming customer calls and balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to effectively resolve customer issues.
- Stellar interpersonal, verbal, and written skills.
What We Offer:
- 401K & Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (Company Paid)
- Life Insurance (Company Paid)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.