Warranty Clerk - #337726
Date: 07/22/2021 17:00 PM
City: Shiloh, Tennessee
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Chevrolet of Morristown, a Hudson Automotive Company, is now hiring for a Warranty Clerk.
Are you a team player with a strong work ethic? Do you have a go-getter personality with a customer service focus? Are you looking for a career with exponential opportunity for growth? If so, we want to speak with you.
Automotive parts industry experience is preferred but not required.
Every employee with Hudson Automotive is essential to our success. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
We believe people are the key to our success.
We are all responsible for the reputation and prosperity of the company and each other.
We build trusting and lasting relationships.
We humbly strive to improve and win.
What we offer
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Employee development through training and advancement opportunities
Employee discounts on products & services
Balanced work schedule
What you’ll do
- Processes warranty claims on a timely basis for each franchise or distributor.
- Processes all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation.
- Verifies criteria required by factory or distributor.
- Reconciles all warranty receivables with payments through the appropriate accounting schedule.
- Resubmits all rejected claims promptly or receives authorization to write them off.
- Tracks warranty parts by tagging with repair order number, date of replacement, and date on which part may be disposed.
- Keeps informed of all factories recalls and bulletins.
Hudson Automotive is a third-generation, family-owned and operated business proudly serving customers with all their automotive needs. Founded in 1948, Hudson Automotive has grown from a single location in Providence, KY to a multistate, multi-franchise organization with 32 dealerships and more than 2,600 employees throughout South Carolina, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, Louisiana, Kentucky and Tennessee.
Our dealerships have been repeatedly recognized for outstanding customer service and have received Toyota’s President's Award, Nissan’s Global Award, Ford’s President's Award and the Honda President’s Award for their dedication to excellence. In 2019, Hudson Automotive was voted Best Places to Work in South Carolina.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.