Assistant Teacher - #337779
Academy of Stars Childcare
Date: 07/22/2021 18:00 PM
City: Barrington, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Academy of Stars( Where the Children Shine)has been teaching in the Barrington area for the last 19 years. The first five years of a child’s life are perhaps the most developmentally critical. The staff at Academy of Stars, Ltd. recognizes this fact and are committed to providing a safe, stimulating and creative environment where the child can develop self confidence in all areas; physically, spiritually, mentally and emotionally and academically. We seek to hire teachers and staff that are committed to early childhood education and love children!!!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Excellent knowledge of child development
- Methodical and creative
- Patience, flexibility and love for children
- Strong communication and time management skills
Qualifications and Skills
- Certificate in first aid and CPR
- GED or High School Graduate
- In process of getting a degree in early education
WE Offer Competitive Pay, Paid Vacation, Holiday Pay and Discounted Childcare.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of relevant experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Signing bonus
All teachers, parents and children 2 and up are required to wear masks.
- Childcare : 1 year (Preferred)
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
- One location