Medical Lab Technician MLT - #337795
Frankfort Regional Medical Center
Date: 07/22/2021 18:00 PM
City: New Castle, Kentucky
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Are you looking for a work environment as a Medical Lab Technician where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Frankfort Regional Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team
At Frankfort Regional Medical Center, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefits eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our Medical Lab Technicians (MLT) perform assigned laboratory tests in assigned specialty departments. By conducting laboratory tests and procedures, you will help to provide data for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease
- Day-to-day duties include complex analysis of microscopic, immunologic, biologic, bacteriologic, hematologic, and chemical tests and their results.
- You will also be responsible for specimen receiving and putting away supplies when received in the department.
- You will troubleshoot/resolve instrument problems and document corrective action in appropriate log and when necessary, perform instrumentation repairs
- Assure that quality control is properly performed and logged and follow proper department procedure for corrective action.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills to train new employees and/or students
- You will actively participate in phlebotomy and the accession responsibilities
- Associate’s Degree in Medical Technology or Clinical Laboratory Sciences or related field. Nursing Degree will be considered with the required CLIA acceptable courses
- MLT registry or eligible. Successful completion of MLT registry within 6 months of eligibility or hire.
ASCP or equivalent is preferred.
- Part Time / 20 hours per week
- Evening Shift to include weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.