Manager, Risk Management - Global Risk Monitoring - #337809
Date: 07/22/2022 20:30 PM
City: Miami, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Risk Management - Global Risk Monitoring to join our Global Risk Monitoring Group (GRMG), which is part of the KPMG international organization.
- Manage stakeholders to compile business requirements for the KQCE workflow tool, which includes working with developers and the Global Monitoring and Compliance Operations teams on presenting the business needs, functionality of the tool and technical issues
- Contribute to the development/upgrade and management of KQCE Workflow tool specifically with regard to the identification and communication of key business requirements, User Acceptance Testing, Preparation of user guidance and training material and responding to the queries
- Participate in the development, monitoring and reporting of the results of the KQCE program and the KQCE workflow tool User Acceptance Testing
- Assist the compilation of Quick Reference Cards and training for KQCE workflow tool, responding to queries from member firms on the KQCE workflow tool, as well as participate in calls to gather requirements for data mining/reporting from the KQCE workflow tool
- Analysis of responses from the KQCE workflow tool and preparation of reporting of member firm results for Leadership
- Drafting communications on known issues and frequently asked questions
- Minimum five years of relevant compliance or risk experience, ideally with hands-on proficiency in controls testing and audit experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate, and collaborate, effectively both verbally and in writing, particularly with senior level global stakeholders on a daily basis
- Solid organizational and analytical skills and attention to detail. Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple work streams concurrently and communicate timely with work stream leads to balance work and deliverables
- Experience with Power BI, advanced Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables, v-lookups, queries and complex formulas and advanced PowerPoint skills
- Experience of having developed a Workflow tool (preferred)
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.