Customer Service Representative – Mt Auburn, IL - #337816
Archer Daniels Midland Company
Date: 07/22/2021 18:30 PM
City: Rochester, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Customer Service Representative – Mt Auburn, IL
This successful candidate will be responsible for proactively maintaining an ongoing relationship with customers and grain origination staff. Will have daily exposure to customers in a fast paced environment and will be responsible for handling many aspects of customer accounts. Representatives will have exposure to grain ticket entry and processing, producer settlements, records management, and accounts payable processing. Limited travel may be required.
- Work in a lively grain purchase environment
- Partner with Origination Team to maintain excellent relationships with producer customers
- Interact with customers regarding orders and documentation needs
- Follow through on logistics for shipments from origin to destination
- Enter and handle sales and purchase contracts
- Process invoices and monitor accounts receivable
- Researching and acquiring resolution of customer issues
- Effectively handle positive relationships with ADM Plants, ADM Transportation Teams, ADM Technical Team and Shared Service
- Cross training on all CSR responsibilities
- Other reasonable tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Ability to multi task is essential to being successful in this job. Must adapt and perform consistently in a fast paced environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to be utilized daily
- High regard for accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate well in a team environment. Must be committed to group goals and objectives and continually seek to improve
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be efficient problem solver
- Must be able to make moderately complex decisions which impact all aspects of the business
- Must have a friendly and positive disposition
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook required
- Ability to learn web based and other computer applications as needed
- Actively grow their knowledge of their customers business and market conditions
- 2 year Associate's Degree or 4 years office &/or CSR experience equivalency
Relocation is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veteran status.
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status