Lead Inventory Control Clerk - #337839
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits
Date: 07/22/2021 18:30 PM
City: Underwood, Iowa
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Builds, keys, and audits all cycle count spreadsheets and attempts to identify causes of inventory variances and corrective actions required. Able to effectively interact with warehouse counters in order to obtain data needed to investigate areas of concern. Reports the cycle count results; particularly any problem areas to the appropriate personnel.
- Handles billing and distribution of all special inter-company and vendor invoices
- Process intercompany exceptions for billing and receipt
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and up to date list of inter-company manifest on the computer plus an updates spreadsheet used for the end of month billing of pallets, etc.
- Prepares invoices for scanning into OnBase
- Prepares inter-company invoices for State report
- Review s and prepares Oklahoma invoices for accurate information and storage
- Audits all adjustment edit reports for accuracy (e.g. breakage and loss, transfer from regular to unsaleable, co-pack, etc.)
- Posts daily sales to spreadsheet for warehouse
- Backup for other departmental areas in absence of co-worker(s)
- Scanning and communication of label issues and corrective actions to the General Office
- Prints end of month reports for filing
- Inventory preparation of documents and labels
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Learn More Apply Later
View Saved Jobs