FEDFLO Specialist, West Virginia - Full Time - #337848
Date: 07/22/2021 18:30 PM
City: Martinsburg, West Virginia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Macy’s is proudly America’s Department Store. There’s a reason we’ve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration. Macy’s is also known for giving back to our communities.
Now is an exciting time to join Macy’s. The face of retail is changing, and change requires innovation. With endless opportunities, you can begin anywhere and go everywhere at Macy’s. Join a team of colleagues who are committed to excellence and leadership development. We want talent like you.
Responsible for the protection of company assets and associates
- Completion of reports;i.e., inbound/outbound Trailer logs, common carrier logs, discrepancy reports
- Maintain access control of all who enter and exit the facility
- Respond to alarm system
- Conduct audits on common carriers
- Monitor associates activities
- Monitor activities of visitors/truckers
- Enforce all facility rules and regulations
- Any other functions management deems essential
Qualifications and Competencies:
- No specific Education required
- Knowledge of FedFlo, receiving system
- Understanding of technology EDI, ASN, Direct scan
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- 2 years prior security experience
- Prior DC experience
- Monday-Friday Flexible Schedule- Discuss at Interview
- Ability to lift 50 pounds standards
- Ability to walk and stand for extended period of time
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
This job description is not all-inclusive, and Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Candidates for positions in San Francisco ONLY can review their rights and the Company’s obligations under SFPC Art. 49 here. Candidates for positions in Los Angeles ONLY can review their rights and the Company’s obligations under LA MC Ch. XVIII Art. 9 here. Candidates for positions in Philadelphia ONLY can review their rights and the Company’s obligations under PC Ch. 9-3500 here. Candidates in Colorado: Click here to find Pay Range information and here to learn about Benefits.