Consumer Sales Representative - #337861
Date: 07/22/2021 19:00 PM
City: Bahama, North Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Why Work at LenovoHere at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 markets, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you..
Description and Requirements
Lenovo is not just another technology company. We make the technology that powers the world’s best ideas. We design tools for those who are driven by accomplishment. We are the company that powers the people who Do. The engine that helps them Do more. Do better. Do what’s never been done. And we are united in the quest to help our users defy the impossible.
We are looking for driven individuals who thrive in a truly global company and culture… …..come put your career on the fast track with the fastest growing PC company in the world!!
Lenovo is hiring experienced Call Center candidates to staff our US Consumer Sales team located on our Morrisville Corporate Campus.
- Answering telephone calls/responding to chats and outbound calling as needed
- Consultative selling; asking questions to seek out the best solution needed
- Offering financial options and services on every interaction
- Ensure to wrap up every sale with reviewing the return policy and sharing the tracking information
- Customer satisfaction; asking and answering questions in a professional manner
- Follow up communication with the customer on product satisfaction, answer any additional questions
- Improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Attends mandatory training and additional education opportunities
- Achieves all sales targets and KPIs based on the business needs/strategy
Consumer Sales representatives will work in a fast-paced, results driven environment. Consumer Sales employees will work rotating shifts which can vary based on interaction volumes and customer needs.
The contact center hours are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 9:00 pm ET; some weekends and holidays are required.
This is a full time sales opportunity in a professional work environment with opportunities to advance. Representatives are paid a competitive base plus bonus. Benefits include company paid training, paid vacation, 401K with company match, medical, dental, vision, free on-site fitness center, and discounts on award winning Lenovo ThinkPad products, IdeaPads.
- 2+ years consumer call center experience preferred
- Aptitude to sell Lenovo’s award winning products
- High School Diploma, some college preferred
- Verbal communication
- Phone skills / Writing skills
- Listening / Attention to detail
- People skills
- Solution based selling
- Customer focus / Customer service
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.