A/R Analyst II (Bilingual English & Korean) - #337884
LG Vehicle Components
Date: 07/22/2021 19:00 PM
City: Troy, Michigan
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
LG Vehicle Components (VU)
At LG, innovation is the foundation of everything we do. We make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting.
LG Electronics Vehicle Component’s Company focuses on commercializing eco-friendly automotive components and core solutions based on LG’s proprietary technologies. LG produces high-quality in-car infotainment systems that deliver both information and entertainment on-the-go for many of the world’s biggest automobile brands.
We are currently seeking our newest innovator to join our dynamic team as a Accounts Receivable Analyst II (Bilingual English & Korean).
- Analyze customer's payment schedule and estimates Cash Flow forecasting monthly and weekly.
- Analyze and Reports to Team Leader weekly Overdue A/R, Charge Back, Unapplied collection, Credit memos progress after coworking with team members who are in charge of AR collection and Cash application
- Annual and monthly forecasting and actual performance analysis of DSO and Overdue AR balance based on sales forecasting and collection status for each month
- Customer's contract review on collection terms and other condition & Customer credit status and hold management, Overdue Order Hold management based on AR collection status, monitors credit limits, controls customer orders by holding/releasing orders in order to prevent the risk of sales being not collected
- Communication with credit team for customer's credit status and limits as well as sales team within the company & LG HQ's sales, SCM, quality teams in Korea
- Based on analysis of past histories of O/D AR, customer's payment, charge back reasons, provide improvement plan for reduction of OD AR, Charge back clearing process.
- Control collection on past due invoices and chargebacks in order to maintain DSO, overdue invoice and long term chargeback within the KPI target
- Manages the issues to resolve the Customers AR Invoice, Charge Backs, Unapplied balances on time
- Follow the Team Leader's instructions to resolve the overdue AR, disputed Charge Backs by communicating with related departments (Quality, Sales, Logistics) as well as customer's AP team and others
- Reconcile the back up documents for clearing invoices, charge backs, credit memo, on accounts advance receipts then, entry completion for offsets, write off and adjustments with proper approval process
- Responsible for Daily operation of AR transactions, Weekly reporting of AR status, Monthly Reporting of AR issues, DSO, overdue AR and charge back status and execution of action to solve the overdue AR
- Maintain detailed communication with internal departments & external customers related departments and reports the issues on time to internal supervisors
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or related field
- 7+ years of experience in accounts receivable, collection, and cash applications
- High level of competency in MS Office applications with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with ERP systems such as SAP, EDI and Oracle
- Extremely detailed and possess accuracy in numbers with an eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage time amid multiple deadlines
- Ability to work well with peers in all other functional departments in a collaborative and team manner
- Able to read shipping documents and carrier proof of deliveries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience preferred in automotive, manufacturing
- Work experience with consumer electronics
- Bilingual Communication in Korean and English is necessary for solving the issues on time with global customers, LGE HQ
- During month end closing and beginning of the month, working overtime to meet the global deadlines is necessary
What is in it for you?
- Become a part of LG's innovative technologies, unique products, and cutting-edge designs that are an investment in the future
- A high-tech work environment with an exciting, collaborative and highly impactful role that will work closely with cross-functional teams
- An environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value
- At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill - and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board
- Flexible work environment for all employees providing the freedom to balance work and personal life
- Our objective is to provide our employees the tools necessary to live a balanced life, experience a rewarding work environment and contribute to our surrounding communities
- LG Electronics is honored by a variety of awards and recognition as one of the most sustainable and responsible organizations
- We have been selected as an "Industry Leader" in Leisure Equipment & Products and Consumer Electronics of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices and we ranked on the Davos World Economic Forum's Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World
Your Total Rewards Package will include:
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes leading medical, dental, vision and prescription benefits with no-cost employee premiums to you and your eligible dependents in 2021 – Remaining among less than 4% of companies in the country to offer no-cost employee premiums
- A competitive 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan and you're immediately vested in the company matching contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement effective Day 1 of Service
- Shutdown over the holidays and generous (PTO)
- Performance based Incentives
- Employee Product Discount on many of our Products
To learn more about our business and company culture, connect with us on our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lgvehiclecomponentsolutions
LG Electronics, USA Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, LG Electronics, Alabama, Inc., and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.