Runner Forklift Operator 3rd Shift - #337888
KeHE Distributors, LLC
Date: 07/22/2021 19:00 PM
City: Romeoville, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
KeHE is an essential business dedicated to keeping our stores in stock
If you’ve ever worked in the following roles, we encourage you to Apply:
- Warehouse Worker
- Warehouse Specialist
- Warehouse Technician
- Forklift Operator
- Order Picker
- Order Processor
- Entry Level Warehouse
- Delivery / Warehouse
- Order Filler
The Warehouse Forklift Operator is responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing material and products within the distribution center.
Monday-Friday 9:00 PM-5:00 AM. This position has required overtime
- Read production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, and/or requisition to determine items to be moved or distributed.
- Bring overhead product down to pick bay.
- Stock and restock product in proper locations including overhead locations.
- Rotate stock according to date coding.
- Become proficient with NTS on both handheld and screen mount Telxons.
- Convey materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Receive, record, put away, and rotate product. Sort and store perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
- Use computer and/or Radio Frequency Unit to record and track product.
- Other duties and special projects as requested.
- Must maintain good attendance.
- Maintain safe work practices.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company information.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- A minimum of one (1) year of previous experience in a distribution center or warehouse atmosphere, including receiving, pulling orders, packing and shipping preferred.
- Previous experience operating powered industrial equipment (i.e., forklift, pallet jacks, stock pickers, etc.) preferred.
- Ability to communicate well with internal customers and management.
- Ability to follow safe working practices, as instructed.
- Ability to efficiently work independent of direct supervision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. The associate is frequently required to stand, walk, and climb. While performing the duties of this position, the associate is subject to a warehouse environment where temperatures can vary from very cool to very warm. The associate is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise levels in the work environment are typically moderate to high
Requisition ID: 2021-11346