Dispatcher - #337926
Date: 07/22/2021 19:30 PM
City: Robbins, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The dispatcher is responsible for the timely and accurate dispatch of sub-haulers for vehicle pick-up and delivery while providing excellent service to customers.
- Outbound calls to pick-up locations.
- Dispatch sub-haulers for vehicle pick-up and delivery within company timelines.
- Ensure sub-haulers meet company requirements prior to dispatching.
- Outbound calls to sellers.
- Solicit business.
- Utilize cost effective vendors to meet company budget objectives.
- Educate sub-haulers on company policies and procedures.
- Maintain and archive documents.
- Answer phone calls.
- Collect payments on member deliveries.
- Comply with Safety and enforce regulations.
- Print checks.
- Monitor incoming documents on the fax machine.
- Print reports as needed.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years dispatch experience.
- One year customer service skills experience.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude.
- Excellent Communication Skills -verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Typing speed 45 words per minute.
- Basic Ten key proficiency.
- Basic Math skills.
- Computer proficiency (MS Suite experience).
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Multi- tasking.
- Ability to work in fast paced/diverse environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Know geographical area as well as ability to read maps.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Occasional Overtime as needed.
- Bilingual Skill a plus.
For nearly four decades, Copart has led its industry in innovation and customer service, enabling it to grow profitably in markets across the globe. Our success is the direct result of the skills and efforts of our talented and diverse employees. Our mindset? It's never just a "job" when your coworkers are like family-it's like coming home.