QC Lab Technician - #390220
Date: 08/19/2021 19:00 PM
City: Newark, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
We seek a highly motivated and energetic Quality Control Laboratory Technician to join our Operations team. The QC Lab Technician will support the Quality Control group in quality control testing, incoming inspections, visual inspections, and laboratory and equipment maintenances activities. All activities will be in compliance to ISO 13485/GMP requirement.
- Perform QC on incoming raw materials and receive using ERP System.
- Perform visual inspection of intermediate and finish good product.
- Perform analytical testing on QC samples for production and stability products
- Prepare and maintain standards, controls stocks, and cultures per established procedures.
- Perform maintenance activities for QC equipment and operation areas.
- Maintain QC reagents and disposable material inventories
- Maintain logs and spreadsheets supporting all QC areas
- Collect reagents for QC associate functional testing
- Assist in line clearance activities as needed
Occasional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support stability activities
- Participate in analytical validation activities
Education and Experience:
- An A.A. Degree required, B.S. in biology, chemistry, or related field is preferred
- Prior laboratory experience required
- Experience in ISO 13485 and GMP environment a plus
- Detail oriented, efficient, and a team player
- Strong team player and self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.