Equipment Operator III (2nd Shift) - #390225
Date: 08/19/2021 19:30 PM
City: Whittier, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Job Title: Equipment Operator III
Who you are:
You are excited to deliver value to customer’s every day and take a sense of pride in helping drive results as a team. You are committed to treating all team members with respect and inclusion. You have the ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment.
Your role at Michael Kors:
This member of the Distribution Center team reports to the department Supervisor. This individual operates lift equipment and performs various general warehouse duties. The individual must have the ability to meet production standards and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following:
- Operates the swing/turret forklift in and around warehouse
- Loads and unloads shipments, pallets, etc.
- Pulls product from the warehouse for shipment to the stores
- Places shipments on racking systems
- Operates Radio Frequency device
- Wraps order on pallet for shipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., push and or pull up to 50 lbs. and ability to stand/walk for 8 to 10 hours.
How we measure results:
We’re excited about you if you have:
- At least 1 year of experience operating the swing/turret within a warehouse or distribution environment.
- Proven experience using RF scanners.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to work overtime as needed. Overtime may be prior to and/or after scheduled work hours.
- Ability to multitask and work inclusively with others.
- Ability to handle difficult situations and work well under pressure.
We’d love to see:
- Excellent interpersonal, teambuilding and follow-up skills
- Ability to multitask and work well with others
- Must be accurate and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle difficult situations and work well under pressure
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.