Behavior Interventionist - #390229
Date: 08/19/2021 19:30 PM
City: Portland, Oregon
Salary: $15 - $21 / hour
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
ENJOY FLEXIBLE HOURS & PAID TRAINING!
Compensation: $15.00 - $21.00 per hour – Full time, Part time
Intercare Therapy provides evidence‐based behavioral therapies that help children overcome challenges
related to autism spectrum disorders. Our mission is to optimize the independence and quality of life of
our clients and their families. We are committed to evidence‐based practices, excellent customer
service, and employee quality of professional experience. We strive to be the preferred service provider
and referral partner to our funding sources as well as the employer of choice for behavior analysts in
search of a long‐term professional home
- No experience required – we will train you!
Work with children to help them learn and grow!
- Paid training and paid drive time and mileage reimbursement (Federal rate)
- Learn Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Work variable hours per week
Part-time, Part-time to Full-time, and Full-time
- You’ll be trained and developed to provide in-home behavioral intervention to children affected by autism and their families
- Travel to client’s homes/community settings, as required to deliver services
- Ongoing dedicated supervision & support to help you succeed & thrive!
Education reimbursement programs
- Career advancement opportunities
- Portland, Beaverton, Tigard, Lake Oswego, Hillsboro, and surrounding areas
We are proud to be the highest rated established ABA organization on Glassdoor! Check out our rankings and reviews on Glassdoor!
Learn more about us on YouTube!
What We Are Looking For:
- Show a strong interest in working with kids
- Previous experience working with children (preferred)
- Available in the early afternoon/ evening (eg Noon to 8:30 pm)
- High school diploma required, with a preference if you are currently enrolled in college, have attended or already have graduated college
- Bilingual skills a plus but not required
- Must have own reliable transportation, and valid driver’s license, auto registration and auto insurance
- Licensure with the Oregon Health Authority for ABA services preferred
- Proof of immunization records and TB required
- Walking, occasional running, standing, sitting, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, twisting, reaching above head, bending and carrying up to 50 pounds
- Work may involve playing with children that can occur on the floor or settings where the furniture is child size
- Diligently attending to the safety of the child and surroundings is required
- Quick and sudden movements may be required
- Sustained physical exertion may be required during session
If you have experience in any of the following fields, we encourage you to apply:
Behavior Analyst, Autism, Social Learning, Social Skills, Developmental Condition, Psychology, Sociology, Social Services, Children, ABA, Behavior Therapist, Behavioral Health, Behavior Specialist, ABA Therapist, Childcare, Teacher Assistant, Teacher's aide, Preschool Teacher, Paraprofessional, Youth Program Coordinator, Direct Support Professionals, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Behavioral Health Technician, Babysitting, Mental Health Specialist, Camp Counselor, Coach, Working with Children, Caregiver, Hospice care, Respite Care.
Intercare Therapy supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.