Maintenance Technician - #390233
Webstaurant Store, Inc.
Date: 08/19/2021 19:30 PM
City: Mead, Oklahoma
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Facility Maintenance Technician must be an individual who is mechanically inclined and proficient in routine maintenance and troubleshooting for mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems. Additionally, he/she should be able to understand basic low-voltage electronics and how they are used for control of warehouse equipment. The Facility Maintenance Technician will be proficient and knowledgeable in the use of basic hand tools, power tools, and safety devices.
The responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly checklists for routine and preventative maintenance
- Complete inspection checklists on prescribed schedule and provide them to his/her manager
- Understand and follow lock-out/tag-out policies in all applicable maintenance actions
- Promote the general safety of the warehouse, and report safety concerns or violations of policy
- Observe “clean as you go” policies and assist in maintaining 5S standards throughout warehouse
- Maintain inventory of company tools and supplies, stored in a clean and organized manner
- Basic maintenance tasks as-needed to address damage or wear, to include repairs to office interior, workstation furniture, warehouse equipment, or conveyor systems
- Conduct monthly fire extinguisher and eyewash station inspections
- Emergency repairs and maintenance requests, as requested by management
- Replace or repair warehouse racking in cooperation with facilities personnel
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.