Logistics Analyst - #390254
Date: 08/19/2021 19:30 PM
City: Coyote, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Coordinate rework projects with party logistics center and inventory levels at support center to insure material and inventory availability. This is accomplished through report monitoring, inventory review and coordinating and working with various departments. Monitor product re-work, conversion and bundling to ensure delivery windows are met. Review system transactions to insure third party vendors are transacting correctly. Support activities related to freight payment processing through third party. This will include reviewing invoicing reports as well as validation.
A more detailed list of daily activities is as follows:
- Monitor and order supplies/parts to support the required jobs/inventory levels as needed for timely distribution of customer orders and project builds.
- Review expenses against agreed rates to ensure financial compliance.
- Ensure US operations is always audit-ready; proper authorization obtained, proper retention of records, etc.
Education and Experience:
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of distributions and inventory experience.
- Experience working with 3rd party logistics supplier.
- Experience in working in an electronics manufacturing or distribution company.
- Familiarity with JDE or Oracle System.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Office operation, especially Excel
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good problem recognition and resolution skills .
- Creative, Systematic, hard-working, detailed minded & positive attitude
- Good sense of material flow and warehouse operations
- Must demonstrate good teamwork and initiative.
- Must be results oriented and flexible on work hours to get the job done
- Must be able to work effectively in a high volume, fast paced and multi-tasked environment with all levels of management, both internal and external.
- Must be work independent and able to work under pressure.
- Some domestic travel to 3PL may be required.
Arlo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, personality and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.