Pharmacy Information Systems Specialist Willow - #390260
Mount Sinai Medical Center - Florida
Date: 08/19/2021 19:30 PM
City: Miami Beach, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Epic System Analyst, Willow (Pharmacy)
(Not a remote position)
As Mount Sinai continues to grow, so does our legacy of caring.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is proud to be South Florida's hospital of choice for great medicine. With more than 4000 employees, 500 volunteers, 670 beds, 26 operating suites and more than 650 physicians and 950 nurses. Mount Sinai is South Florida's largest private independent not-for-profit teaching hospital. It takes the contribution of many individuals to make Mount Sinai the world-class institution it is today. As a team we have focused our efforts on assuring that our patients receive high quality medical care.
Our IT department's mission is to provide technology leadership that advances Mount Sinai’s mission, by delivering reliable, secure, and effective solutions with high quality customer service.
- The Epic System Analyst under direction of senior team members performs workflow analysis and design with input and guidance from key operational leadership. Facilitates workflow adoption on new processes.
- Participates in system testing events by executing scripts. Accurately documents and reports any noted errors or deficiencies.
- Provides support to department/end users during system upgrade and optimization activities
- Executes assigned tasks under the supervision of senior team members/management. Tasks are completed within specified time frame.
- Utilizes system knowledge and available resources to address routine issues.
- Actively participates in departmental and customer team meetings. Provides input and acts as a team resource by taking notes or other support activities.
- Achieves and maintains up-to-date application knowledge for assigned applications/process areas. Utilizes appropriate resources to further knowledge to address issues or complete assigned tasks.
- Actively participates in testing of downtime processes. Activities may include executing test scripts working with end users or other tasks to support downtime activities.
- Participates in discussions related to the development of training content for users. Provides support to formal training classes when necessary in the form of proctoring materials preparation or other tasks as necessary.
- Responsible for system build, drug database updates, and system upgrades
- 2+ years experience with large hospital applications/systems preferred
- Epic Willow Certification
- System build, drug database updates, system upgrades experience
- Experience supporting Omnicell preferred.
- An excellent, team focused work environment with opportunity for professional growth
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Savings plan with company match
- A variety of health, dental and vision plans
- On-site childcare, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.