Dining Server - CVI - #390266
Date: 08/19/2021 19:30 PM
City: Ford Heights, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Dining Server – CVI
Full-time: 7:30 am – 2:00 pm/4:00 pm – 7:30pm (includes weekends and holidays)
Hartsfield Village is the premiere Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in Northwest Indiana. At Hartsfield Village being caring, having compassion, and forming personal connections are our main devotion. We offer a full range of services for families who need retirement living, assisted living, memory care, or rehab/skilled nursing. We believe the most effective way to provide compassionate senior care is to maintain highest integrity, provide beautiful surroundings, and build a team spirit among our friendly staff.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.hartsfieldvillage.com
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Dining Server plays an instrumental role in promoting high quality customer service to the residents at Hartsfield Village and helps further our goal of providing excellent care at every level. Ensures residents have a pleasant dining experience by maintaining a professional and helpful attitude with every interaction. The Dining Server is essential to the cleanliness, comfort, and communication of the dining areas
We are currently looking to hire people who want to make a positive impact on our dining service program.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Serves the residents in the dining room in a professional and timely manner
- Maintains professional demeanor, cheerfulness and helpful attitude with all residents and guests in the dining room
- Knowledge of menu selections and proper steps of service and cleanliness
- Maintains cleanliness of all service areas including refrigerators, counters, shelves, racks, and trays
- Keeps all service areas stocked with juices, butter, creamers, and condiments
- Performs pre-service set up and post-service clean up including setting and bussing/clearing tables
- Previous customer service and/or server experience preferred
- Excellent work ethic
- Interested in learning and growing your skill set
This position offers the following benefits:
- Pick up shift bonuses
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Benefits (Low Deductibles, Low Co-Pays)
- Retirement Plan – 401(k) with employer match
- Employee Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And many more benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.