Store Manager - #390269
Date: 08/19/2021 20:00 PM
City: Mooresville, North Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Requisition ID: 455207
At Target Optical, we help people see and look great – and have a blast doing it! We make caring for people’s vision fun.
There’s always more to see at Target Optical – more style, more fun, and more opportunities to find a career that fits your already-full life. Put your career in focus with us!
At Target Optical we live to make our Guests Happy by making it simple and fun, to see great and look great. The Target Store Manager delivers this mission by leading a Team of high performing Team Members to deliver an incredible experience to each and every guest and in doing so meets all goals and commitments set by the brand.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensures Team Members deliver an outstanding guest experience with every guest, every time by consistently modeling and coaching the playground rules:
- Sets clear expectations that the store and Team Members be Guest Ready.
- Helps Team Members understand that delivering both the Playground Rules and being Guest Ready are the two most important success factors in delighting guests.
- Orchestrates the flow on the floor, and is the caretaker to every guest and team member.
- Works with Team Members to develop clear action plans for immediate and future development.
- Ensures every Team Member is accountable to their action plans and commitments.
- Delivers clear motivating and developmental feedback in a timely manner.
- Creates a culture of being Simple, Fun and In-style.
- Completes annual performance reviews along with monthly coaching conversations with all Team Members.
- Clearly understands the driving factors for success within their own business.
- Identifies areas of opportunity and creates an action plan for improvement.
- Understands that the Guest experience drives the results.
- Develops a professional business relationship with the Target Optical doctor, in applicable states, that ensures the delivery of all components of the convenient, collaborative, and consultative eye exam experience. Meets regularly to discuss current performance and collaborate on strategies to build the doctor and retail business.
- Ensures a positive and productive Target Host relationship that contributes to growing the business. Meets regularly to discuss performance and collaborate on strategies to build the retail business.
- Recruits the highest caliber talent / maintains a bench of potential applicants
- Understands how the best performing Team Members work during peak traffic.
- Creates schedules taking into account business trends, forecast and host traffic.
- Owns the business and adjusts schedules as necessary to meet business need.
- Completes payroll weekly.
- Completes new hire and personnel change paperwork.
- Is accountable to store’s shrink percentage.
- Conducts Physical Inventory twice per year.
- Completes monthly Store Visit Form for review with RTL and optical team.
- Ensures all operating policies and procedures are followed at the highest level to include merchandising and store presentation, timely and accurate implementation of approved marketing programs and promotions.
- Ensures accurate completion of all sales transactions, and utilization of all sales strategies and resources.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in customer service and retail
- 3+ years management or supervisory experience
- Drive for results
- Critical thinking
- Recruiting, selection and development of talent
- Selling skills
- Motivating and influencing others
- Opticianary License or American Board of Opticians Certification
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.