ATTENDANT CUSTOMER SVC SLOT - #390270
Date: 08/19/2021 20:00 PM
City: Vinton, Louisiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Develop and maintain a positive rapport with customers. Complete transactions according to established procedures and maintain an accurate bank. Perform minor maintenance on machines such as clearing jams and resetting. Complete all requisite paperwork and records.
- Develop, apply, and maintain a friendly and courteous rapport with customers and employees.
- Perform minor machine maintenance, such as lock and unlock machine doors, clearing jams, replenishing paper, and resetting machines.
- Complete written department forms to document cash transactions, jackpot payouts, etc. in an accurate, legible manner.
- Carry and effectively communicate by two-way radio.
- Conduct slot floor activities to ensure protection of company property and funds; and maintain the safety and cleanliness of assigned areas.
- Maintain secure key controls at all times.
- Pay and/or verify jackpot winnings to customers and complete required written documentation.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be knowledgeable about applicable gaming regulations and company policies.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to carry and communicate by two-way radio.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Maneuver a weight of fifty pounds
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.