Loading and Maintenance Technician - Part Time - #390272
Date: 08/19/2021 20:00 PM
City: Dublin, Texas
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
LSB Industries is hiring!
What LSB will do for you:
- We will provide you a part-time work schedule, with up to 30 hours per week.
- You will be treated with respect and integrity. This is the LSB way!
- You will be a part of a stable company in a stable industry!
- We at LSB Industries will value and respect you, that is our promise to you!! Apply today! Do not miss out on this very rare opportunity to join one of North America’s leading chemical manufactures in the agricultural, mining, and industrial markets!
What is LSB Industries?
We manufacture and sell chemical products for the agricultural, mining, and industrial markets. LSB’s products are sold through distributors and directly to end customers throughout the United States. For more information, view our website at www.lsbindustries.com.
What are we looking for?
We are looking to hire an entry level loading and manufacturing technician for our plant facility in Dublin, TX. You must have experience operating equipment such as a forklift, etc.. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work partner with LSB Industries.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with and under the supervision of the Fertilizer Plant Manager to run an efficient, clean, and organized operation.
- Manage the loading and maintenance programs in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
- Manage the rotation of fertilizer products to maintain a “First-In-First-Out” program.
- Establish and maintain an open dialogue with customers in order to ensure an excellent customer service experience.
- Communicate customer service issues to the Plant Manager.
- Maintain personal and facility cleanliness and organization.
- Ensure that daily checks of all equipment are performed.
- Any other duties as described by Management.
- Ability to be on your feet for several hours of the day and safely move 50lbs from ground to waist height.
- Able to operate a forklift.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
- Legible handwriting.
- Able to work alone without constant supervision.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Appropriate work attire including above the ankle lace-up boots.
Location: #300 East Oneil, Dublin, TX 76446
Job Type: Part-time
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.