Manufacturing Support - #390291
Date: 08/19/2021 20:00 PM
City: Coto de Caza, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- City: Orange, California
- Country: USA
- Region: North America
Job Category: Industrial
Job Type: Regular
Type of Contract: Permanent
Working time: Full-time
Work schedule: Day shift
Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. With more than 24,100 employees in 64 countries, Solvay bonds people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress. The Group seeks to create sustainable shared value for all, notably through its Solvay One Planet plan crafted around three pillars: protecting the climate, preserving resources and fostering better life. The Group’s innovative solutions contribute to safer, cleaner, and more sustainable products found in homes, food and consumer goods, planes, cars, batteries, smart devices, health care applications, water and air purification systems. Founded in 1863, Solvay today ranks among the world’s top three companies for the vast majority of its activities and delivered net sales of €10.2 billion in 2019. Solvay is listed on Euronext Brussels (SOLB) and Paris and in the United States, where its shares (SOLVY) are traded through a Level I ADR program.
Composite Materials is a top-tier supplier to the aerospace engineered materials market known for its expertise in design materials and process engineering. We deliver optimal material
solutions to address our customer’s most challenging demand for new high-performance materials that reduce weight, improve aerodynamics, and ultimately lower the total part costs for customers. The business supplies composites technologies to civil and military aircraft manufacturers which comprises the
majority of sales, with the balance of sales into various industrial markets
Job Overview and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Close Work Orders within 7 days of completion.
- Data entry, Filing, attention to details
- Investigate inconsistencies in Finished Goods Production Reporting and Material Consumption. Follow up with manufacturing personnel to address errors.
- Assist Cycle counters in validating necessary inventory adjustments.
- Document RCCA and other information required for inventory adjustments, obtain authorization, and process adjustments as needed.
- Effectively use MRP
- Understand Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Capacity Management
- Analytical Skills: Must have the ability to independently determine relevant factors and acquire necessary information to determine root cause and recommend or implement corrective action
- Work with Planning and BOM, routers
- Assist MFG with process improvements
- Support the preparation and execution of Physical Inventory as necessary.
Education and Experience
High school Diploma or GED
Preferred college degree for future career advancement
1-3 years experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task, communicate effectively with all levels.
- Good Planning/organization Skills
- Ability to perform work with attention to detail
- Ability to Learn Basic Planning Functions
- Proficient with common PC applications (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Must have Intermediate skills with excel. Clerical experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Positive , results oriented attitude that promotes teamwork with peers, business unit, internal and external customers
- Stays abreast of best practices in industry
- Consistently exhibits customer focus balanced with effective use of resources.
- Actively seeks to continuously improve processes
- Clear written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Understand and comply with all Safety requirements.
- Act as a role model for others
Ensure all work is to be performed in accordance with the Responsible Care EMS - Environmental Management System (ISO 14001)
- Intervene and take appropriate actions on any non-conformance, possible non-conformance, or concerns affecting 1) compliance with any known legal, regulatory or company requirement, 2) Safety, Health, Environment & Security (HSE&S) policies, procedures, or other management system requirements, and/or 3) expectations or needs of other interested parties, and communicate it using the appropriate company process.
- Ensure the HSE&S, Responsible Care management Systems requirements are integrated into their organization’s business structure and processes and achieve intended outcomes.
- Promote an observable culture of process safety, product safety/stewardship and customer service within their organizational control.
- When requested, participate in the development, communication, and implementation of HSE&S and Responsible Care programs.
- Communicate and follow up as required on any HSE&S concerns, incidents, near misses, or opportunities for improvement using the appropriate company process.
- When requested, lead, participate and/or provide resources for Employee Safety Committee (ASC), Safety Meetings, Incident/Root Cause Analysis (RCA) investigations, Management of Change (MOC), Process Safety Startup Review (PSSR), Process Hazard Analysis (PHA), and other related HSE&S, process safety, and customer service activities.
Must follow all MSOP & Plant Safety Rules. Use all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.