Final Assembly Operator - #390293
Date: 08/19/2021 20:00 PM
City: Lewisville, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Final Assembly Operator - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Location: Lewisville, Texas
As a team member of a Smart Factory of the Future in the U.S., we are now recruiting Final Assembly (FA) operators. The Final Assembly operator will operate FA equipment and produce radio units to be used on the 5G network. The chosen candidates will participate both in new product introductions and in volume production. Other meaningful aspects of the position include participating in the continuous process improvement to drive ever-improving quality and efficiency within the production environment.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
- Perform assembly operations according to standardized work instructions and maintain production and quality standards
- Check machine readiness and conduct continuous monitoring of machine operations
- Ensure the right components are used in production
- Check the conformity of products by performing basic quality auditing, testing, and troubleshooting functions
In this role you will:
- Clean workstation, machines, tools, and equipment
- Implement identified improvements
- Participate in knowledge sharing and learning
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- High school diploma; technical school preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Manufacturing/Production environment (preferred) Assembly, soldering, testing, and equipment maintenance experience
- Knowledge of electrical and pneumatic tools; experience a product test operator
- Familiarity of electro-static discharge precautions
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate optimally with management and colleagues
- Team-player, proactive, committed to providing high-quality work
- Ability to work overtime and/or flexible shift hours when required
- Lift up to 50lbs unassisted
- Stand entire shift wearing PPE
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Lewisville || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 520242
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.