Product Specialist - #390303
Date: 08/19/2021 20:00 PM
City: North Reading, Massachusetts
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
ISO, a Verisk business, has been a leading source of information about property/casualty insurance risk since 1971. For a broad spectrum of commercial and personal lines of insurance, ISO provides statistical, actuarial, underwriting, and claims information and analytics; compliance and fraud identification tools; policy language; information about specific locations; and technical services. ISO serves insurers, reinsurers, agents and brokers, insurance regulators, risk managers, and other participants in the property/casualty insurance marketplace. To learn more about ISO please visit us at: www.verisk.com/iso. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
The Product Specialist draws upon many talents to get the job done – excellent communication skills, time and project management abilities, a customer-centric service approach, and analytical prowess are a must. The primary responsibility of a successful Product Specialist is to ensure the product we deliver is well defined, understood, and is implemented and used with success.
- Lead day-to-day client interaction for product implementations.
- Effectively apply our implementation methodology and enforce project standards.
- Triage general product support questions/inquiries and provide timely resolution for client.
- Proactively monitor data quality to ensure accuracy of reporting and downstream impact on other contracted services.
- Train new and existing clients.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Identify and document solution deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Examine and evaluate purpose and content of requests for data or reporting.
- Analyze data and reporting solutions to understand business impact, correlations/discrepancies, and to propose changes/alternate solutions.
- Extract existing data to manipulate/calculate/format into presentable reports, charts, and graphs.
- Experience with data analysis and manipulation using Excel (v look-up, pivot tables)
- Previous experience with insurance claims preferred
- Well organized
- Ability to work independently and make decisions while considering client requirements, efficiency, and cost effectiveness
- Excellent written and oral communication with internal team members and customers
- Team player
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- 5-10% travel is required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in a corporate office/customer facing environment
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Consumer Privacy Notice
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.