DOCUMENT PREP,SCANNING,QC,DISCHARGE PROCESSING AND TCCC CLER - #390304
Trinitas Regional Medical Center
Date: 08/19/2021 20:00 PM
City: Keasbey, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- JOB SUMMARY
- As a Prepping/ Scanning Clerk you will:
- Assemble/retrieve/file paper records
- Prep discharged patient records in a prescribed chart order.
- Ensure that medical records are accurately prepped for scanning into the Onbase system including the proper identification of patient records and selection of correct document types.
- Be responsible for scanning and checking the quality of all scanned images of all discharged inpatient, Same Day Unit, Endo records within 24-36 hours from discharge.
- Ensure confidentiality of all records.
- Perform quality control on document images scanned into Onbase system ensuring the integrity of medical record data.
- Able to work with a keen concentration.
- Able to examine the medical record and verify patient identity under atypical circumstances.
- Able to organize work priorities and meet specific objectives under time constraints.
You must be:
- Educational Skills Required (Degree(s), Certification(s), License, etc.)
- High School Diploma
- Work Experience Required
- Previous office experience necessary. PC experience preferred
Location: Trinitas Regional Medical Center · 80200 - HEALTH INFO SVCS.
Schedule: Full Time, Days, Sunday-Thursday 9-5
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.