Student Activities Coordinator - #390326
Date: 08/19/2021 20:30 PM
City: Boscawen, New Hampshire
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Student Activities Coordinator
(Full-Time /Part- Time – School Year plus 15 days)
- Potential to be a Full-Time School year plus 15 days position if the candidate takes on residential life
duties. Housing and school year meal plan included in the Full-time position.
The Student Activities Coordinator’s primary objective is to initiate, coordinate, and market non-
curricular recreational, cultural, and entertainment options for the student body. In addition, the
Student Activities Coordinates campus programming. The Student Activities Coordinator reports
directly to the Dean of Students (DoS).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the School Life Office.
- Monitor emails to Student Life.
- Create seating assignments and assist DoS with planning formal dinners.
- Plan & facilitate orientation activities at direction of DoS.
- Plan & facilitate dorm-centered and inter-dorm events (social, athletics, arts, etc.)
- Assist DoS with developing and managing the Student Life Budget.
- Initiate, coordinate & promote activities for Student Life, including special weekends, prom,
senior week events.
- Plan regular weekend recreational programming and entertainment to promote student
engagement, responsibility and involvement.
- Schedule duty team support for weekend activities.
- Create engaging promotions that highlight overall programming, including bulletin boards,
Instagram, and other social media.
- Develop & lead Tilton Activities Board (TAB).
- Monitor student center as needed for daily activities and programming.
- Also includes, advisory, two seasons of afternoon programming, residential responsibilities.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume and contact information for three references
At Tilton School, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard for race,
religion, natural origin or ancestry, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, or any other
category protected by state or federal law. The School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national
or ethnic origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected
by state or federal law in the administration of employment practices or procedures, promotion, or application of
employee policies and benefits.
Location: 30 School Street
Tilton,NH 03276, Tilton, NH 03276
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.