Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical/Surgical - #390327
Franklin Community Health Network
Date: 08/19/2021 20:30 PM
City: North Anson, Maine
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- Education: N/A
- License/Certifications: Active nursing license. Current BCLS required for all. ACLS required for critical care departments. Other certifications specific to department policies may be required
- Experience: N/A
- Knowledge of nursing processes; structure and functions
- Knowledge of chart/medical record documentation and terminology requirements and federal/state laws related to release of health care information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary for interacting with patients, physicians, supervisors and other staff
- Skill in time management, problem-solving, multitasking, prioritizing and medical care coordination
- Ability to calculate and administer drug dosages and injections and measure results
- Ability to respond the changing workload based on patient census and to direct, supervise and evaluate care in order to individualize nursing care provided to patients
- Ability to maintain professional manner even under stressful situations
- Proficient computer skills
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus for qualified new hires!
Must have a minimum of one year RN experience to qualify. Current MaineHealth employees are not eligible for sign-on bonus; former employees must be separated from the MaineHealth system for 6 months.
- The Registered Nurse coordinates total nursing care for patients ranging in age from infants to the elderly, as appropriate to discipline. Participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other members of the health care team in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice
Location: MaineHealth · Med/Surg
Schedule: Full Time, Day Shift, 36
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.