Administrative Support Assistant - #390329
State of Missouri
Date: 08/19/2021 20:30 PM
City: Jefferson City, Missouri
Salary: $28,851 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Job Position Number: 4936005
Job Location: This position will be located at 920 Wildwood Dr., Jefferson City, MO.
Why you’ll love this position:
The Section for Long-Term Care seeks to help protect the health and safety of elderly and disabled individuals residing in long term care facilities. This is a highly rewarding position supporting a team of dedicated professionals performing long-term care regulatory functions for the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.
What you’ll do:
- Work with various computer programs to support staff with the survey/inspection process;
- Enter and update information in automated systems, develop spreadsheets and databases to ensure process tracking systems are up to date;
- Review documents for accuracy and completion;
- Prepare and mail/email/fax office correspondence;
- Assist with making hotel and car reservations for staff;
- Track and process invoices to ensure vendors are paid timely;
- Assist in record retention of documents including scanning and preparing records for archiving.
All you need for success:
- Detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills, ability to learn new tasks quickly, ability to work with different employees and members of the public on varied issues;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new programs;
- Candidates must meet the qualifications for the classification of Administrative Support Assistant-1-3 years of relevant experience.
If you have questions about this position please contact:
Laura Smith, Regulatory Compliance Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org , 573-751-2270.
The State of Missouri is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.