Cook F/T - Auburn Manor - #390336
Auburn Homes & Services
Date: 08/19/2021 20:30 PM
City: Chaska, Minnesota
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. "In the spirit of Christ's love, Auburn Homes and Services provides care, service and ministry, primarily for the elderly, through a partnership of staff, residents, families, churches, volunteers and the community.
Do you have a desire to cook and want a rewarding career where there is a friendly and family atmosphere? Do you want satisfaction in your work knowing each day you are able to make a difference enriching the lives of our senior residents, all while pursuing your passion?
If so, Auburn Homes and Services has a role awaiting you! We are currently seeking a Full-Time Cook to come and join our Chaska campus team. Current availability includes full-time hours for a total of 72 hours bi-weekly. Hours are from 10:30am-7pm, including working every other weekend.
This position has a $2,500 sign-on bonus!
If you are local or want a position that is close to home, our Chaska campus is located close to the twin cities metropolitan area.
Auburn Manor Chaska campus
501 Oak St N
Chaska, MN 55318
We are a neighborly community with a beautiful small town appeal and close in proximity to Chanhassen, Victoria, Excelsior, Shakopee, Carver, Cologne, Waconia, Saint Bonifacius, Mound, Eden Prairie, Jordan, Minnetonka, Savage, Hopkins, Wayzata, Maple Plain, Norwood Young America, Long Lake, Minnetrista, etc.
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. In the spirit of Christ's love, we serve others with integrity and compassion.
When you work at Auburn Homes and Services, you are joining a community of individuals who are passionate about serving others and become part of the Auburn Homes & Services family. You will come to work knowing that every day you have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents and experience our active at-home atmosphere. .
The Cook is responsible for creating high quality meals and dining experience for customers by preparing and serving attractive, nutritious and palatable meals consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Prepare attractive, nutritious and palatable meals for residents/customers following established menus, regulations, established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Assist with meal service to residents.
- Convey customer feedback and make recommendations regarding the quality and satisfaction with meals served to supervisor.
- Assist with menu planning to accommodate seasonal foods, holiday and special events as assigned.
- Maintain accurate meal documentation records per established procedures.
- Ensure and assist with cleaning and sanitizing equipment and work areas.
Being part of the Auburn Homes & Services community, we realize that you as our staff member are our most important resource and therefore offer a variety of amenities including, but not limited to:
· Fun and home-like atmosphere
· Employee meals
· Continuing education
· Professional growth and promotions within the company
· Fulfillment of role
· And above all else… having fun and enjoying our wonderful residents!
Answer the call and we welcome you to the Auburn Homes & Services family!
Come work with us!
- Willing to train.
- Culinary school and/or dietary experience preferred.
- Must posses a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must possess knowledge of food service operations.
- Demonstrated compatibility with AH&S's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.