Utility I- Beech Grove, IN - #390343
Archer Daniels Midland Company
Date: 08/19/2021 20:30 PM
City: Beech Grove, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Utility – Beech Grove, IN
This is a full-time, hourly level position.
This position is our entry-level position into the plant.
The responsibilities of this job are cleaning and filling in for operator positions in different areas of the plant
- Strong attendance and safety performance are mandatory
- The candidate must have the ability to understand direction and accomplish detailed tasks
- Good written and verbal communication skills are required for this position
- Candidate must be able to work overtime, weekends, rotating shifts, and be able to fill the different operator positions throughout the plant after a training period
- The position requires that you have the ability to lift 50 pounds, perform task indoors/outdoors, work with heights, sit, stand, kneel, crawl, bend and work in a variety of hot and cold situations
- May be required to enter confined spaces
Relocation assistance is/is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.