Admissions Coordinator - Eating Disorder - #390371
Discovery Behavioral Health
Date: 08/19/2021 21:00 PM
City: Mesa, Arizona
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Discovery Behavioral Health, we know the best way to predict the future of healthcare is to create it. As a member of our growing team, you will have a voice in the creation of life-changing programs and treatment centers nationwide. Working collaboratively with the best and the brightest in our industry, you will be part of an innovative team of professionals committed to generating positive and remarkable outcomes for the clients we serve. If you are looking for an organization that thrives on growth, celebrates diversity of thought, and rewards passionate execution, you’ve come to the right place. Because we put clients first, it is our honor to support and reward those who serve them.
If you are looking for an organization that thrives on growth, celebrates diversity of thought, and rewards passionate execution, you’ve come to the right place. Because we put clients first, it is our honor to support and reward those who serve them.
An Admission Coordinator must demonstrate a personal dedication towards finding appropriate placement for our prospective clients. With an emphasis on quality and urgency, an Admissions Coordinator is expected to communicate seamlessly with clients, families, providers, and internal staff to ensure our prospective clients receive timely access to care.
- Arrive on time and work the duration of their scheduled shifts. Coordinators must also be willing to work outside of business hours, when needed.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor, at all times. An Admission Coordinator is generally the first contact with Discovery, and must uphold a high standard of communication, behavior and attitude when communicating with clients and other professionals.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with clients, referrals, and other internal staff.
- Ability to work as an active team member at all times
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Ability to problem solve from a solution-based place
- Speak clearly, concisely and with passion about DBH service offerings
- Make daily contact and prompt follow up with all active cases
- Demonstrate active listening skills
- Convey authentic empathy and compassion through words and tone of voice
- Able to effectively communicate the features, advantages, and benefits of the program
- Ability to manage and prioritize daily work within acceptable departmental time frames
- Maintain impeccable documentation
- Meet or exceed Department expectations regarding KPIs
- Knowledge and ability to work with designated software platforms
- Flexibility to perform Admissions responsibilities with all services offered by DBH
This is a full-time position.
- Computer competence (Microsoft Word, Outlook). Must also have experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Compassionate Communication Skills.
- Ability to maintain appropriate boundaries with clients.
- Must have a working knowledge of psychopathology; diagnostic assessment; eating disorders, dual diagnosis or co-occurring disorders; addiction treatment; medications and residential treatment practices and be capable and willing to expand knowledge
- Must demonstrate efficiency, time management and multitasking skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to maintain professionalism in stressful situations
- Ability to complete accurate charting
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, families and staff.
- Hardworking, detail-oriented and highly motivated to learn new skills
- Previous experience working in the treatment field
- 2 years or more of experience working in an admissions related environment
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
For more information about our company benefits, please visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/Imprint
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.