Test Technician I - #390381
Date: 08/19/2021 21:00 PM
City: Gotha, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
TransCore (TRN), a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a full time Test Technician I to join our team in Orlando, FL.
Summary: The Test Technician will be responsible for executing, documenting, and creating reports for Electronic Toll Collection Systems (ETCS) testing activities and supporting all testing activities and tasks as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Test, document, qualify and audit Electronic Toll Collection system (ETCS) for multiple tolling authorities.
- Test and document tolling systems in test facility, staging facility and production environment.
- Perform Testing activities demonstrating results to Tolling Agency representatives.
- Audit roadside toll transactions for accuracy; both before and after system integration.
- Document and generate reports of testing and auditing results using Microsoft Office.
- Document and track hardware and software anomalies.
- Documents Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), Commissioning Tests, Site Acceptance Test (SAT) and any other testing activities as required.
- Perform regression test on systems after hardware or software upgrades.
- Support any testing activities and/or tasks needed.
- Must have the ability to multitask and be well organized.
- Support Test Technician and QA Specialists in Quality Assurance and Testing activities as needed.
- Willingness and ability to work varied schedules during the day, night, weekend and/or holidays.
- Willingness and ability to travel and stay out of town for the time(days) testing is needed.
- Typically requires a minimum of 1- 2 years of related experience.
- General IT Support Knowledge; Basic computer and networking experience.
- Experience overseeing testing procedures.
- Experience helping and/or performing regression tests on hardware and software for bugs.
- Experience auditing transaction reports.
- Currently have and successfully maintain an active and valid driver’s license; meet driving qualifications as defined in TransCore’s Vehicle Policy.
- Ability to listen and execute verbal instructions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include depth perception.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include depth perception.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player
- Positive attitude
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor���s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.